By now you should have successfully set up a Bloglines account and subscribed to the course weblog and your own weblog. If not, please do so right now.
In class today, I will demonstrate:
- A couple of ways to find and subscribe to feeds;
- How to use public feed subscriptions like Jonathan Dube’s and my Bloglines feeds;
- How to make your own public feed.
Your weblog assignment for next week (due 9 February):
- Subscribe to the feeds of students from your section. (Use the links in our blogroll to find them.) In addition, subscribe to at least three feeds of interest to you. Be sure to make your Bloglines feed public.
- In your sidebar, post a link to your Bloglines public account (the list of feeds you subscribed to).
- Write two entries of approximately two or three paragraphs each; the topics are your choice.